“Your safety is our priority”
Since the Government’s lockdown announcement on the 23rd March we have complied with all the relevant guidance and ceased all work to protect the NHS.
Now that the Government is relaxing the lockdown and allowing a return to work, we want to reassure our customers of the steps we will be taking to ensure your safety during our work.
We will be mainly working in the most unused part of your home however we have put the following guidelines in place which are even stricter than the Government guidelines:
- Will not be greeting you with a handshake but you can be assured of a friendly smile!
- Will maintain the 2-metre distance rule and discuss this with you when I arrive at your property
- Will be wearing a mask when in close proximity to you
- Will be wiping down all surfaces that I have touched with a disinfectant cleaning agent on completion of my work
- Will not be accepting kind offers of refreshments
- Will bring their own hand towel
- Will regularly sanitise hands during the work
- Will not be handing over any paperwork on completion of the job. Instead, this will be emailed. If this isn’t possible then protective gloves will be worn when handling paperwork
- Finally, if any of our installers have any of the symptoms related to Coronavirus, they will call you immediately to reschedule the work
We will continue to monitor the Government guidelines. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.