Important Customer Information Regarding Covid-19
10/05/2020 - Access4Lofts
“Your safety is our priority”
Since the Government’s lockdown announcement on the 23rd March I have complied with all the relevant guidance and ceased all work to protect the NHS.
Now that the Government is relaxing the lockdown and allowing a return to work I wanted to reassure you on the steps I will be taking to ensure your safety during my work.
I will be mainly working in the most unused part of your home however I have put the following guidelines in place which are even stricter than the Government guidelines:
- I will not be greeting you with a handshake but you can be assured of a friendly smile!
- I will maintain the 2-metre distance rule and discuss this with you when I arrive at your property
- I will be wearing a mask when in close proximity to you
- I will be wiping down all surfaces that I have touched with a disinfectant cleaning agent on completion of my work
- I will not be accepting kind offers of refreshments
- I will bring my own hand towel
- I will regularly sanitise my hands during the work
- I will not be handing over any paperwork on completion of the job. Instead, I will be emailing it to you. If this isn’t possible then I will wear protective gloves when handling paperwork
- Finally, if I have any of the symptoms related to Coronavirus I will call you immediately to reschedule the work
I will continue to monitor the Government guidelines and please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or concerns about my visit.